to Capgemini’s first
This year, for the first time, we release digitally and in print, an Integrated Report aligned with the IR Framework as published by the International Integrated Reporting Council.
It is a key communication intended for all our stakeholders to explain who we are at Capgemini: a technology-enabled business transformation company serving global clients and a leading responsible company, using our expertise for positive impact.
Confident about the future, we believe that financial and non-financial performance are both critical to creating sustainable value for all. We would be delighted to gather your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chairman and CEO
People Management and Transformation
Corporate Social Responsibility
All figures are up to date as of December 31, 2017.
Capgemini’s governance benefits from an active and diligent Board of Directors, independent in its composition and with a collective approach to its operation. Its members have diverse and complementary personalities both from a professional and cultural standpoint, true to the Group’s history and values.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Lead Independent Director, Chairman of the Ethics & Governance Committee
“Capgemini enjoys a balanced and efficient governance, tailored to the Group’s specific requirements and current challenges.”
Since 2012, eight new Directors have joined the Board, representing 50% of the current Board members as of December 31, 2017.
Board focus areas in 2017
- Review of major market trends and technology disruptions
- Strategic priorities and ambitions in Digital
- Alignment of the Group’s transformation with its business ambitions
- External growth opportunities and transactions
- New CSR policy
- Group performance and activities
- Active management of the Group’s balance sheet and liquid assets
- Board and committees’ composition evolution
- General Meeting preparation
- Conversion into a European company
- Board assessment
- Monitoring of dialogue with shareholders and proxy advisors
Mr. Paul Hermelin announced his intention to solicit his renewal as Chairman and CEO in the context of the 2018 General Meeting, with a view to preparing to transition out of this role of CEO around mid-term.
- Review of internal and external talents
- Appointment of two Chief Operating Officers from January 1, 2018
- Monitoring of the management transition
- Compensation of the Chairman and CEO
- Compensation of the newly appointed COOs
- Performance shares and share grants
- New employee share-ownership plan
1 Directors representing employees and employee shareholders are not taken into account in calculating the independence rate, in accordance with the provisions of the AFEP-MEDEF Code.
2 Fourteen directors are elected by the shareholders; the two directors representing employees are appointed in accordance with the employee representation system.
3 The two directors representing employees are not taken into account in calculating this percentage, in accordance with Article L.225-27 of the French Commercial Code.